Wednesday, May 06, 2009

XTERRA Trail Run #1: Warwick revenge

5K Trail run: Finish time 24:57

Going into this run, I thought the trails were going to be wet, slippery, and muddy with the past week of rain. But to our surprise, they were mostly dry.
The run started out on grass, then down a fire road and then the start of a nice long climb. I kept it moving up the hill... then it was downhill...ahhh....
around the corner, and they made us go up the hill AGAIN. This time, I came to a point where I hiked for 10 seconds. The calves werent quite recovered from the Broad Street run. It was a great run, and a lot of fun afterwards. The pizza Don supplied to all the racers, hit the spot! I look forward to the Hibernia race on May 20th, click here to register: http://www.runreg.com/events/register.asp?eventid=2022