Friday, November 10, 2006

Worlds Weekend recap

Laguna Beach Prom has nothing on Xterra Post-race party!
An infamous recap:
-Show me your X
-This is my Mom
-She's soo formal, and you are soo laid back
-You must be like your dad
-Whats your costume?
-When are you going surfing?
-Where can we snorkel?
-where's a place to eat?
-Maui Tacos
-Maui Prince
-Maui Princess
-Ann is the Queen
-Who is the boss?
-Does he always double fist?
-Its not fair to see you guys drink the night before the race.
-Jen a little tipsy?
-and Jen is guarding the transition area tomorrow?
-Let me show you my "X"
-Bringing seXy back to Xterra
-was it ever here before I arrived?
-Trapp's voice is heard more than Whit's on race morning
-Whit has a microphone
-Suzie's Team USA jersey
-Its a long story
-go for a practice swim?
-Ann stamping people
-Janet stamping people
-did you see the line to get stamped?
-Must be some hot stampers or something
-Reina selling last minute gifts
-Must be some hot sellers
-15 minutes in waiting
-Who held up the start?
-Must be those foreigners
-Not Team USA
-Not Team Unlimited
-Bang, whats the hold up at the 1st buoy?
-Swim people!
-Was it me or did the second lap seem faster?
-T1- You can always depend on the Trapp!
-Did anyone have a good bike leg?
-Suzie had a great ride.
-Broken derailers
-Prototypes
-Bent derailers
-Chain jams
-Chain breaks
-Non- existing gears
-shift, whats that?
-Flat tires
-Flat tubeless tires
- out of control Crashes
- "in the form of LAVA rock"
-It came out of nowhere
-Did you see that deer?
-Deer live on dormant volcanoes?
-broken ankles
-lava muck
-you ran out of water???
-I thought this was a water stop?
-Only stop if someone's bleeding
-I am not letting this camera guy see me crash
-Smile
-push, push, push ...up the hill
-35lb F!@$ RENTAL!
-Oh yeah, its a trail bike, not a race bike
- you get what you pay for
-such an amateur
-where's that yeti when I really need it?
-T2- Trapp, who won?
-Cashmere?? Who's that? (Carter, Hamish)
-Need water...
-Playing with Russians in the sand
-Getting all creeped out in the Spooky Forest
-some guy decided to pull over at a tree.
-Reana transitions into the Maui Princess.
-Where am I?
-Who am I?
-Well I think thats Reana, and thats the Finish Line
-I hear Reana shout to me to "Come on in SueAnne"
-So my name is SueAnne and I am about to finish the Nissan Xterra Worlds Championship
-How cool is this?
-Hat was thrown, but kept sunglasses (they are prescription).
-The whole family was there.
-Mom sure knows how to embarass me.
-Whit announces to the crowd my name, and that my mom is hanging at the pool with 3 men.
-Suzie was the fatest amateur female?
-She was shocked.
-I am not
-reporters asking for Suzie's comments.
-What did you say?
-we're not sure either
-Marne wants to work out her liver
-Marne has many shots waiting for her at the bar.
-we all have many shots waiting for us.
-Suzie please take the podium.....twice!
-Go Team USA!
-Elastigirl saves the day....she battles against the sandbaggers of the world!
-She needs a shot!
-Tequila please.....and make it very chilled.
-Now where is Ann? we need to get her one too!
-Its "Little Running Water"....no I am with the Village people.
-Is that Cal or Bob Marley?
-Where is Jen Trapp and that great costume she kept telling me about?
-Look Julie, its Meredith!
-Should I know her?
-You go Girl Scout Troopers!
-How many countries did you meet?
-Who wants another shot?
-I'm too sexy for Courtney.
-His catwalk rocked.
-Its NAKED COWBOY!
-Giddy Up!
-It looks like its just the Americans left on stage dancing.
-Go team USA
-Frenchman named Fabian
-party is over
-Lets go to the pool
-whats that in the pool?
-who fell into the pool?
-all for a piece of aluminum
-soaking wet scrubs
-the girl scout is still dry
-lets go wake up mom!
-hanging out by the elevators
-Dressed in PJs, the leopard string bikini, the sexy girl scout cookie seller, and the GUY who got kicked out of his room by his wife.
-elevator doors open....its the wife.
-good times
-then its back to reality
-the real transition.