Friday, March 18, 2011

On a jet plane

Flying PHL to LAX with USAirways free wifi... blogging because I left my 2 books on my coffee table at home. we are about halfway to LA now.... so that would put us smack in the middle of the US!


I am really excited for this weekend. Heading to LA and running the LA (lahh) Marathon on Sunday. I did it last year with my BFF, Jeannine. And I really wish she were running with me again on this marathon. I am not looking to PR at this marathon, as I use this course to warm up for Boston. So I will be racing some of it.. and running sub-marathon pace for most of it. Its not typical marathon training... but it worked for me last year.
My friend, Meredith, who ran the NYC marathon this past November will be joining me at mile 20.. and she'll be running me into the finish line.. and then we brunch!

Looking forward to a fun filled weekend in LA & Santa Monica area with good friends!

We will be wearing the tiffany blue "LA" plaid lululemon shorts.. with some Gi Love tops- Thanks to Bryn Mawr Running Co! Look for us on the course... or sipping Mimosa's at a restaurant after the race!

This pic is from last year's marathon. Meredith & cheer crew met us mile KSwiss mile 19 and she ran a mile! Jeannine & I are in the shorts.. yes matchy matchy. I love being hammy!