Wednesday, March 03, 2010

You can get with This or You can get with That!... But THIS is where its at!

Engin Engin # Niner ....













THIS "953" 29er Singlespeed Bike was in my dream the night after NAHBS. I rode this bike on the Wiss trails (rolling right out of my house onto the Wiss trail system) but then I woke up! Checked out the website, and here was the picture... I think they planted subliminal messages as they were handing out free Blue Moons at the show. My wheels are spinning.


Pink is my new obsession... Pink is the color of passion... cause today it jus goes with the fashion
Pink it was Love at First Site! (Aerosmith)
 

Gearing up for the next few months of some good races, and of course Boston Marathon. These are so light, so hot, and so mine :) Thanks Ja & Bryn Mawr Running Co!

Today, a friend of mine ran an article in examiner on Why do you run?, she included my answer:
"I run because I can. I can push my limits. I can think clearly about life. I can feel my heart pumping. I can feel my lungs working, and I can wear my lululemon shorts with a purpose. And I can be me!"

And Today I was also asked to be a part of the lululemon ambassador program for the Main Line area! Woohoo! Again, to be a person to help promote healthy lifestyle living and I get to wear "athletically hip" and HOT clothes! Here I am on Makena Beach in Maui in my lululemon grey & Pink Run Speed Short, cleaning up the beach with fellow XTERRA Athletes!