Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Sailed away to Key Largo, Just like Bogie & Bacall


Palm Tree Pose


I love my photographer!!

The temps are warm. the sun is shining, the palms flap in the wind to make the sound of rain... the cranes are perched on top of the boats, and the drinks taste better in the keys.
Life is Good...but Life on a vacation in the Florida Keys is Good Living. My friends asked me to post pics on facebook of my trip... I think they may have regretted that request. I was posting pics of all fun fruity drinks, water spots, palm trees, and me working out... just having a little fun with them. I love vacations. I love to travel. I love to travel to warm places, and of course I love to run on vacation!


Nadal & Lopez take to the court in Key Biscayne

Only about 4 days in Florida and managed to cover poolside lunch time, a sunrise at my bedroom window each morning, Key Largo sunset, hour runs, lagoon yoga sessions, pool lessons with the geckos, professional tennis watching: Federer, Nadal, Wozniacki, and the Bryan brothers; managed a sunburn (spf 30/sport), raw bar dining: poke AND stone crab claws- this girl was in HEA VEN! Key lime pie, Key lime pie martini, Veuve Cliquot & Sushi at Sony Ericsson, Mandarin Dinner in Miami, I even twittered my last run in Key Largo (Ocean Reef). Then it was back to NYC. Funny thing on the plane there were over 30 plus teenagers from Venezuela, and did not speak much english... but they were all singing "Friday, Friday..." on the plane. So we finally got rid of Bertie Higgins' "Key Largo" song out of our head, and soon replaced by Rebecca Black's "Friday"....


"We had it all..."- Thanks Bertie Higgins!
  
I will go from fresh fish to frozen TJ filets, lily pulitzer sundress to power suit, flip flops to boots, white cotton cardigan to black wool coat, and golf cart to Prius... well there really isn't much of a difference in the last one there.